Half Batch Healthier Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ⅓ cup and ¼ cup of oat flour or all-purpose flour
- Generous pinch of salt
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- ⅓ cup of chocolate chips or less, if wanted
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil or coconut oil
- 1-3 tbsp milk of choices
- Few chopped walnuts, if wanted
- Preheat your oven to 380 Fahrenheit degrees. Prepare your baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and mix very well. Add the wet ingredients, chocolate chips, walnuts, etc. and then form it into a ball. If you want soft cookies, refrigerate until cold (otherwise, just bake right way). Spoon cookie dough into the prepared baking tray and bake for 7-10 minutes, or until they spread out and look just a little undercooked. Remove from baking tray and place on a wire rack to cool.
- If you want soft cookies, store in lidded plastic container. If you want crispy cookies, store in a lidded glass container.
*Adapted from Chocolate Covered Katie