Greek Yogurt Cheesecake ~ Guilt Free Cheesecake 😍
o2 cups of Greek yogurt
o¼ cup of honey (add more or less depending on how sweet you would like it)
o2 large eggs.
oPinch of salt.
o2 tsp vanilla extract or 1 vanilla bean (seeds scraped out)
o1 Tablespoon cornstarch
oPrepared crust (9 in springform pan)
*1/2 cup of sugar can be used has an alternative for honey.
- Preheat oven to 350f.
- In a large bowl, mix together the honey and yogurt.
- Once the mixture is smooth, add in the eggs, vanilla, salt, and cornstarch. Combine until smooth.
- Pour the filling into the crust in a 9 inch springform pan, and bake for at least 35 minutes or until the cheesecake is only slightly jiggly in the center.
- Let the cheesecake cool at room temperature. Let chill for 2-3 hours in the fridge or until ready to serve.
- Hung curd is also known as Greek yogurt. It can be used here.
- If you don't have cornstarch, used all purpose flour as an alternative.